Not all Seller Agents are created equal. Have you ever looked at a property online and thought "what horrible photos!" Or wondered what the property features were because so little detail is included? Even worse, emailed the listing agent to request a showing only to wait days for a response?
No worries here. I accept no more than 20 listings at a time and then only in my own focus area of the White Mountains and Lakes Region of New Hampshire and Western Maine. I believe in quality over quantity and guarantee to all my listing clients the following levels of service:
- Professional photos taken for every listing, from one room condos to luxury homes
- Professional home staging advice to get the most out of your property's unique features
- Detailed remarks about your property to highlight all of the selling points that cannot be captured on a simple listing sheet
- Featured listing of your property on the NHMEHomes website home page
- Listing linked to over 180 websites nationwide, as well as many other local realtor websites
- Just Listed flyers sent to all area brokers and agents
- Advertisement for your property in the local Buyer's Guide magazine
- Open house to introduce the property to the area with advertisement in the local newspapers and online
- Seasonally appropriate updates with changing photography and updated remarks
- Showing requests immediately responded to by listing agent and/or co-broke agent
- Inclusion of your property in broker caravans so agents become familiar with the property
- Facebook Ads promoting your property across the region
- Property walk through video created and uploaded to dozens of websites
- Weekly updates sent to you reporting on the level of online views of your listing
- Showing feedback provided post showing for every buyer or broker
- Enhancement and promotion on national sites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com and many many more.
While some Listing Agents do not work with Buyers I am an active Buyer Agent and I openly prospect Buyers looking to purchase a primary or vacation home in the area. This means your listing gets immediate exposure to active Buyers from the Agent most knowledgeable about your property.
So if you are thinking about listing your property for sale, fill out the information below, or give me a call and I will be happy to meet with you to discuss ways in which we can LIST and SELL your property. I am licensed in both New Hampshire and Maine and look forward to the prospect of working with you.